Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Introduction

Hi everyone ! 

I have created this blog to share with you about my hobby. I love experimenting with make up, hairstyles and with all other stuffs which concern the good looking :) So I decided to show you 
my best beauty tips. 

Today, I want to present you different types of braids. Maybe it looks hard to do, but nothing is impossible ! :) I have learned it step by step and now I'm ably to do all these plaits. I follow channel Lilith Moon on Youtube which helped me a lot. If you need some inspiration for your hair - this is the best place to found it:) She does the beauty tutorials which have many subscriptions. I really recommend to you her videos if you want to learn the various interesting hairstyles. 



Below is a picture with 9 types of braids. I like very much the classic French. And you? Which one do you like the most? Share your comments ;)



picture found on google

No comments:

Post a Comment