Saturday, November 28, 2015

Coconut Oil


Hi ladies !

Today I would like to present you a great product – COCONUT OIL !
 This oil can be classified as a “superfood” because of his amazing natural properties. I love using nature’s essential oils in my DIY beauty care and I really recomend you try it. Do you know his healt and beautifying benefits? If you don’t, let me introducing yourself J

Below you can find my list of my beauty uses for Coconat Oil:


1. Body oil
2. Hair mask
3. Lip balm
4. Under eye- cream
5. Makeup remover
6. Cuticle softener
7. Teeth whitenning

The fatty acids contained in coconut oil are deeply penetrating and nourishing the skin. Coconut oil leaves the skin well hydrated and supple. Furthermore, this oil can also be used like a compound in teeth whitening products. In addition to this, he has a beneficial effect on hair. Certain components in it protected and keep your hair strong.

“Coconut oil is rich in carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals which are good for the human body

Let me know how you are using coconut oil ! J


picture found on google



No comments:

Post a Comment