Monday, January 18, 2016

5 minutes ?

Hi ladies !

It is January, which means that the exam time is fast approaching. We all learn a lot, and we don’t have to much time for ourselves. So, how to look good as this difficult time ? :) Let me presente to you my way to be ready for university in a short time.

First of all, I prepare my clothes the day before. In this way, I save time in the morning.

Secondly, if you don’t like mornings and waking up early just to put your makeup, fallow this tutorial:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_ZRjW1ZJLQ


Take a look at the video above.

She shows how to do makeup in 5 minutes. Firstly, she’s applying foundation with her fingers. After she moves to the eyes, applying a couple of coats of mascara on both the top and bottom lashes in 25 seconds. Then, she starts applying a lip liner and a color balm. 
Finally, she looks really good ! :)


And how much time do you need for your makeup? J

No comments:

Post a Comment